Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi everyone, a jammed packed week as usual but just the right amount of down time too. Exciting news for my girls finding out that they both got parts in a musical with our local Youth Arts Council. They are to be Sailor's Girlfriends and have a line to say as well as singing and dancing numbers. Fantastic fun and will keep them busy for 3 months of rehearsals every Sunday. It's a wonderful experience for them and me as well, I will be involved backstage and get to put on my make-up artist hat. Creating memories that we'll look back on with fondness I'm sure.

Want to see what I've been working on? Do you? Ok here are some more watercolours flying off the drawing board.


 

Waiting at home.



Hmmm I like things better upside down.


Leaf Skipping



Kicking Leaves



Ruffled Feathers



Crazy Quacker II



Elegant Swan

So there you have it, just some of my latest work more to come soon. Thanks for stopping by, wishing you a happy week. Emma x.

No comments:

Post a Comment