Monday, June 2, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Ok, deep breath huh! Lets do this. Finally I am writing my first post, on my blog! Something that I have wanted to do for quite some time. So with a little hesitation but a lot of excitement welcome to my blog. This is where I will share happy snippets of my life which revolves around my awesome family and life by the lake. Overtime you'll get to know a little bit about Lexie she's 11, Abby she's 9, Billy he's 7, Oliver he's 5 and Archie who's 2. My husband Laurie is a private chap but he might make the odd appearance. I am also kickstarting my life as an illustrator and writer for children and will share this process with you here. So without further ado let the visual feast begin!

Here's my handful and boy are they a lot of fun.

Watercolour 'Matilda & sardines'

Thanks for stopping by and please drop in again soon. Emma x.



No comments:

Post a Comment